Sunday, June 27, 2010

productivity.

Daniel and I have been in Florida since Tuesday night...so far, I've gotten a lot accomplished! It's felt good to get caught up on some design projects, wedding photos, craftiness, etc...I've still gotta finish that quilt though.

Here are some of the design projects I've been working on!
(I apparently have a thing for cut-out text now.)


Logo for a baby gift company in Huntsville, AL. (Version 1)


(Version 2)


Logo for The Purple Albatross Theater Company in Washington, DC.


Gig poster for Hackberry Records artists Sparrow + the Ghost (Tuscaloosa, AL) & Elias Patriot (Florence, AL).
Probably one of my favorite posters to date. I like that little ghost.


And now some photos from a wedding I shot back in May. Tia & Jeff were so much fun to work with! I wish them all the best in their life together.












Today is my mom's birthday...I think we're all going to take her to dinner later. I suppose I'll work on baby Isaiah's quilt today.

OH!! I hadn't already said this...Daniel's sister gave birth to our beautiful nephew yesterday!!! I'm so excited! 

This is the photo that Gabe (Daniel's brother-in-law) posted on facebook last night.

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!! Oh my gosh...I'm already in love.

Gotta get that quilt finished for him!

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple albatross design!!

    what are your rates?

    i have been trying to come up with a good design for The Appleseed probably all year. I think i change it every month. i need to find one and stick with it.

    let me know.

    ReplyDelete