Sunday, June 6, 2010

busy week.

It hit me yesterday that I never did my "5 things" blog for the week...which I've been trying to make a point to do on Tuesdays. I suppose I'll just skip it for the week...I'm quite exhausted from working a double yesterday, staying out late, working today, and staying out late again. Billy Reid's Shindig was this weekend and it was so much fun! Daniel and I went last night to see our friends Doc Dailey and the Magnolia Devil play...they were awesome, as usual. Daniel had to work tonight, but I met up with Olivia and we got to see The Civil Wars.























(photo by Jon Willis.)
Oh. My. Gosh. My mind was completely blown away. If you haven't ever listened to them, do yourself a favor and check them out...right now. Seriously...right...now. They were super-nice too.

Well, I'm exhausted...and I should be considering it's nearly 3am.

More tomorrow, maybe?
I have a lot of cleaning/organizing on my agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment