Sunday, May 30, 2010

happy sunday.

I am completely exhausted from yesterday...shooting weddings always takes it out of me. I'm about 30 minutes late for church right now, but I'm going to see a former bride's mother today and needed to burn some DVDs of their photos for her...so I'm waiting for that to finish...then I'll go sneak in the back. I guess it's a good thing I only live about 3 blocks away from church. So for now, I'll leave you with a few photos...and even though you can't see them, I'd like everyone to know that I'm wearing my new ankle boots...and I'm pretty excited about them.


















Sometimes my hair surprises me...I was so exhausted when I got out of the shower last night, I didn't even put any product in it...just slept with it wet. I was fully expecting it to be the most ridiculous sight I've ever seen this morning, but it wasn't. Please excuse the lack of make-up and dark circles under my eyes.


















And I'm also wearing the necklace that Daniel got me at the Brooklyn Flea Market from his last trip to NYC. It's a vintage wooden whistle! And it's on a leather cord...love it.

Ok, DVDs are done...time for church now.

I hope you all have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment