Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5 things.

Tuesdays shall be henceforth known for posts of "5 things I like." 


1. Mint green.


I love all the accent pieces in this room...especially those shelves!! I need more organization in my life.


Honestly, I love most shades of green...and in this photo, I actually prefer the green of the refrigerator...I want it in my home!

(last 2 photos from apartmenttherapy.com)


LOVE this mustache pillow!! Found in sewluckygirl's Etsy shop.


I want this ring...so so bad. Found in lizhutnick's Etsy shop.


I love this print so much! So simple & fresh...2 things I love about spring. Found in farouche's Etsy shop.

2. The Dead Weather.


(photo source here.)
Their album "Horehound" hasn't left the cd player in my car since I put it in there. Daniel & I got the chance to go see them live on April 27th at the Workplay Theater in Birmingham...they were IN-CRED-I-BLE. Oh my gosh. Totally blew my mind. I can't wait for their new album to come out!

3.  Vintage luggage.


I especially love old train cases...my mom had one similar to this when I was growing up...I wish she wouldn't have gotten rid of her old red luggage. It always reminded me of family vacations when I was growing up...but when my family had to move to Miami, down-sizing forced her to get rid of it. This beauty was found in plaidpony's Etsy shop.


LOVE floral luggage! Especially the colors in this little suitcase...I want one of these to turn into a camera bag. Found in CassiesAttic's Etsy shop.



(photo source here.)
Vintage luggage is just so much more appealing than modern luggage...just saying.

4. MadMen.


(photo source here.)
Daniel and I are totally hooked on this show. I love the scandalous plotline, but I honestly don't even pay attention to it sometimes...the show's just too pretty! I want Joan's wardrobe...in a bad way.

5. My boys.


I know, I know...getting a bit sappy towards the end...but they both make me happy on a daily basis. 


Daniel is the most wonderful man I've ever met in my entire life...I can't believe we've been married almost 5 months already! So crazy. 


And little Simon. My goodness...to have something get as excited as he does when I walk through the door never gets old. He's like a little affection sponge...and already spoiled more than he should be. I've never had a dog let me hold them like a baby for more than 30 seconds, but Simon will stay in my lap in that position for 10-15 minutes and fall asleep. He's too precious. I'm so incredibly blessed.

On another note, my good, good friend Olivia has been out of town for the past 2 weeks and I get to pick her up from the airport tomorrow!!! I can't wait. I've missed her terribly. Browan & I are driving up to Nashville in the morning to get her. Well, until next time, I suppose! Maybe I'll have some photos to post from the trip tomorrow...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment