Thursday, June 17, 2010

PEEK!

Here's a sneak peek at the first clock I finished...well, it's almost finished. I still want to put a clear coat on the wood. Also, Photo Booth doesn't do the colors justice at all. The bluish color is more of a seafoam green and the hands are actually a shade of orange.
















I've got another one nearly finished that's on a smaller piece of wood...plus, I got some records prepped this afternoon and all the hands painted...I'm not sure if I'm going to print something on them or hand-paint a design on them or...well, I just haven't decided yet.

Any thoughts?


OH! and I got my card reader back from Keely earlier...so there may be a huge photo update post either tonight or tomorrow. I'm excited! =)

6 comments:

  1. maggie this is awesome!!
    are you selling these online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super awesome!!!! I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!
    I really, really want to get some on Etsy soon. My goal for the month of July is to get my shop on Etsy open & filled with lots of handmade/repurposed goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and am so glad I did -- this clock is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!
    I'm glad you like it. =)

    ReplyDelete