Thursday, June 10, 2010

photobooth.

I know I just posted a blog entry (see below), but I wanted to share two quick photobooth photos...I actually started on this week's 5 things post yesterday (still a day late, I know), but the power kept going off last night while I was working on it. Daniel had already gone to bed, but when the power kept going off, I made him get up and keep me company. I'd never experienced a blackout in this house and there was some crazy loud noise across the street every time it went off.


















And here's my little buddy. He stays glued to my side 95% of the time I'm home...he wasn't too happy about this photo because I made him wake up from a nap to take it.

















Daniel has decided to take me out for lunch...sushi two lunches in a row! Yum yum. I need to go change clothes (you can see I'm still wearing the same shirt I was last night).

No comments:

Post a Comment