Friday, June 11, 2010

sneak peek!

I finally unloaded all of my thrift store loot out of my car today and got to work. I ran out of time to finish everything before I went to work tonight, but I got all the frames I bought painted and I got some records painted (but actually need more spray paint to make them look good). I've been working on the end tables since I got home and am pretty worn out now. I only slept 3 hours last night, but for some reason haven't fallen asleep yet. Soon though...very soon.

Here's a sneak peek of the end tables...and I did remember to take some before photos! Keely's currently borrowing my card reader though and I'll have to wait til I get it back from her to post all the befores.


















I've still gotta paint the drawers and the shelves on each one (you can't really see them because they're dark).


















Teehee...Daniel and Simon are asleep on the couch.


















Well, kiddos...bedtime for me. I've got to be at work at 9...which means I'll need to leave for work in about 6 hours if I want to ride my bike...and I do.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment